Monday, January 28, 2008

BEAUTIFUL BERINGER CABERNET

Friday night was a party at a neighbors house..A birthday party catered by Pasta and Provisions an actual Italian Store in Charlotte, NC. So I decided to break out my favorite wine. Beringer Knights Valley 2003 Cabernet Sauvignion. This is a rich wide legged dark eggplant colored wine. The flavor is full bodied, heavy chocolate on the palate. Ending with a rich beefy smooth aftertaste. It is my favorite wine right now. It is 27.99 at most stores, a little expensive for us but then again..I savor it! I gave all the women even the ones who drink pink wine a taste, they all fell in love. It paired so well with the rich tomato lasangna and the bright balsalmic salad. There was a couple ounces left in the bottle...A tear fell from my eye when I left it..but it was the proper thing to do...I am a good guest...

No comments: